북한은 9일 "금강산 관광지구에 체류하고 있는 불필요한 남측 인원들에 대한 추방조치를 8월 10일부터 실시한다"고 밝혔습니다.

조선중앙통신과 조선중앙방송, 평양방송은 이날 "1차적인 추방은 한국관광공사와 금강산면회소의 인원들을 비롯해 남측 당국 관계자 전원을 대상으로 하여 실시한다"고 밝혔습니다.

앞서 지난 3일, 북한군 금강산 지구 군부대 대변인은 특별담화를 통해 "금강산 관광지구에 체류중인 '불필요한 남측인원'을 모두 추방할 것"이라고 발표한 바 있습니다.

담화는 또 "금강산관광지구와 군사통제구역 안에서 발생하는 크고 작은 모든 위반행위들에 대해서도 강한 군사적 제재조치를 취하게 된다"고 밝히는 동시에 금강산 관광객 피살사건 진상규명을 위한 한국의 현장 조사 요구를 재차 거부했습니다.

금강산을 관광 중이던 53세의 한국인 박왕자 씨는 지난 7월 11일 북한군 총격에 사망했으며, 한국 정부는 곧이어 금강산 관광을 잠정 중단했습니다. 

*****


North Korea says it will expel what it calls "unnecessary" South Koreans from a Seoul-operated mountain resort in the North, where a South Korean tourist was shot dead last month.


The North's official Korean Central News Agency quoted a military spokesman today (Saturday)as saying the expulsions will begin Sunday.


The Stalinist state had issued a statement on August second, saying it might take the action. The statement also said Pyongyang would take strong military actions against even the slightest hostile actions in the resort, located near the border in North Korea.


The statement also rejected Seoul's call for a joint investigation of last month's shooting, and blamed the South of trying to pass blame to the North.