이스라엘과 팔레스타인간의 가자지구 휴전이 시작된 지 1주일이 지난 가운데, 가자지구의 팔레스타인 무장세력이 이스라엘 남부에 박격포 두 발을 발사했습니다.

오늘 박격포 공격으로 인한 사상자는 아직 알려지지 않았습니다. 팔레스타인 무장세력의 이스라엘 공격은 이번주 들어 세 번째입니다.

팔레스타인의 마흐무드 압바스 자치정부 수반이 이끄는 파타당과 연계된 무장세력은 어제 자신들이 이스라엘에 로케트를 발사했다고 주장했습니다.

*****

 
Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip have fired two mortar shells into southern Israel, putting further strain on the fragile week-old truce.

There are no reports of injuries from today's (Friday's) attack, which was the third such incident this week.

A militant group linked to the Fatah party of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas claimed responsibility for firing rockets in a separate incident Thursday.

Gaza's Hamas rulers have issued strong warnings against these groups for threatening the cease-fire deal.

Israel responded to a rocket attack earlier this week by blocking shipments of goods into Gaza. The crossings remained closed today, but Israel says it is allowing some fuel into the Palestinian territory.

Hamas says the border shutdown violates the Egyptian-brokered truce deal, which requires Israel to ease their blockade of Gaza.