일본의 시오자키 야스히사 관방장관은  일본군의 위안부 성노예동원을 규탄하는 결의안이 26일 미국 하원 외교 위원회에서 통과된 데 대해 일본은 추가 사과를 할 뜻이 없다고 말했습니다.

시오자키 관방장관은 오늘(27일) 아베신조 총리가 이미 1993년 고노담화에 입각해 사과했음을 강조하며 일본은 군대 위안부 강제동원 문제에 관해  더 이상 언급하지 않을 것이라고 덧붙였습니다.

미국의회  하원 외교위원회는   26일,  제 2차세계대전 시절 한국과 중국, 필리핀등지에서 수 십만명의 여성을 성노예로 강제 동원한  사실에  대해 일본정부의 공식인정과 사과를 촉구하는 결의안을 통과시켰습니다. 

*****

A Japanese government spokesman says Tokyo is unlikely to issue another apology for its use of sex slaves during World War Two, despite a resolution passed by a U.S. congressional panel.

In Tokyo today (Wednesday), Chief Cabinet Secretary Yasuhisa Shiozaki suggested Japan will not say any more on the issue of so-called "comfort women".

On Tuesday, the U.S. House of Representatives' Foreign Relations Committee passed a resolution calling on Japan to officially apologize for forcing thousands of women into sexual slavery before and during the war.

The non-binding resolution was approved by 39 votes to two - enough to move it to the full House.

In 1993, Tokyo acknowledged its role in wartime prostitution. Prime Minister Shinzo Abe says he supports that statement, but he stirred controversy earlier this year, saying there is no evidence the women were coerced.