이라크의 모와파크 알-루바이에 국가안보보좌관은 이라크의 전 독재자 사담 후세인의 처형장면이 담긴   불법 동영상과 관련해 두 명이  더  체포될 것으로 예상된다고 말했습니다.

모와파크 알-루바이에 보좌관은3일 자신은 처형현장에 외부인의 “침투”가 있었던 것으로 생각한다고 미국의 CNN방송에 말했습니다.

이보다 앞서 루바이에 보좌관은 지난 30일에 있었던 사담 후세인의 처형을 비밀리에 촬영한 것으로 보이는 용의자가 체포됐고 지금 심문을 받고 있다고 말했습니다.

하지만 체포된 사람의 신원은 아직까지 밝혀지지 않고 있습니다.

휴대전화로 촬영된 이 동영상에는 참관자들이 전 독재자 사담이 처형되기 이전에 그에게 욕설을 퍼붓는 장면이 담겨져있으며 그 이후로 이라크의 회교 수니파와 시아파간 폭력이 증가하고 있습니다.

이라크 관리들은 4일 바그다드의 만수르의 한 부유촌에서 두 건의 폭탄 폭발 사건이 발생해 적어도 13명이 사망하고 20명 이상이 부상했다고 밝혔습니다.  

*****

Iraq's national security advisor says at least two more arrests can be expected in connection with the unauthorized video of Saddam Hussein's execution.

Mowaffak al-Rubaie told CNN (Wednesday) he believed "there was an infiltration" to the group of people inside the execution chamber.

Earlier, an adviser to Iraq's prime minister said the person suspected of secretly recording last Saturday's execution has been arrested and is being questioned.

The identity of the detainee has not been disclosed.

The mobile phone video shows witnesses taunting the former dictator before his execution, and since then there has been an increase in sectarian tensions in Iraq.

Today (Thursday) in Baghdad, Iraqi officials say two bomb blasts in the upscale Mansour neighborhood killed at least 13 people and wounded more than 20 others.