홍콩 당국은 다음 주에 홍콩에서 세계무역기구, WTO 회원국 각료회의가 열리는 동안 홍콩입국을 불허하는 300 명의 명단을 작성했다고 홍콩의 영자신문, 사우스 차이나 모닝 포스트가 보도했습니다.

사우스 차이나 모닝 포스트는 홍콩 경찰이 지난 달, 한국의 부산에서 에이펙 정상회의가 열렸을 때의 시위자 사진들을 참조하고 인터폴의 지원을 받아 입국불허 명단을 작성했다고 전했습니다. 그러나 홍콩 당국은 그와 같은 명단은 없다고 부인하고 있습니다.

(영문)

 A published report says Hong Kong authorities have created a list of up to 300 people who will be refused entry into the city during next week's World Trade Organization (WTO) meeting.

The city's South China Morning Post newspaper said today (Sunday) the list of what unidentified sources described as "key troublemakers" was created by local authorities with the help of Interpol.

The newspaper says police used pictures of protesters at last month's Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) forum in South Korea to help build the list, which includes many South Koreans. The Hong Kong government denies there is such a list.