연결 가능 링크

소말리아서 총격으로 57명 사상 (Eng)


소말리아 수도 모가디슈에서 박격포 공격과 총격으로 최소한 12명이 숨지고 45명 이상이 다쳤다고 현지 병원당국이 밝혔습니다.

19일밤 소말리아 대통령궁과 군 기지 등이 공격당한 사건은 지난해 소말리아 정부군이 에티오피아군의 지원아래 수도 모가디슈에서 회교 세력을 몰아낸 이후 가장 강도 높은 것입니다.

이같은 공격사건은 과도정부가 모가디슈에 새로 신속대응군을 배치한다고 말한 가운데 일어났습니다.

지난 18일 자동차 폭탄 테러로 네명이 숨지는 등 최근 몇주동안 저항세력의 공격으로 수십명이 숨졌습니다.

소말리아 과도정부는 19일 지방 라디오 방송국들이 상황을 과장해서 전하고 있다며, 라디오 방송국 세 개에 대해 정부작전이나 수도의 치안상황에 관해 보도하지 못하도록 금지시켰습니다.

*****

Hospital authorities in the Somali capital, Mogadishu, say mortar and gunfire attacks have killed at least 12 people and wounded at least 45.

The attacks Monday night on the Somali presidential palace, a military base, and other targets were among the fiercest since Ethiopian and Somali troops chased out an Islamist movement late last year. The intensified fighting came as the transitional government said it was launching a new, rapid-response force in Mogadishu.

In recent weeks, insurgents' attacks have killed dozens of people. A car explosion on Sunday killed four.

On Monday, Somalia's transitional government said local radio stations were overstating the gravity of the situation and banned three of them ( - Shabelle, Banadir, and Horn Afrik, a VOA affiliate that broadcasts some VOA programs - ). from reporting on government operations and security in the capital.

XS
SM
MD
LG