연결 가능 링크

독일 검찰, 기차 폭탄 공격 기도 두 번째 용의자 확인 (영문첨부)


독일 검찰은 지난 달 7월 31일 독일 내 두 대의 기차에 폭탄 공격을 기도했다가 실패한 두 명 가운데 두 번째 용의자를 확인했다고 말했습니다.

하지만 22일 독일 연방 검찰 대변인은 용의자의 이름을 밝히기를 거부했습니다. 이 용의자는 지금까지 경찰의 광범위한 추적망을 피해왔습니다.

대변인은 검찰이 이 용의자에 대해 살인 기도와 테러 단체에 가입한 혐의로 구속영장을 신청할 것이라고 말했습니다.

독일 검찰은 21일, 레바논 정부가 자신들에게 지난 주 첫번째 용의자의 행방에 대해 정보를 제공했다고 말했습니다. 레바논 국적으로 요세프 모하메드 E.H.로 밝혀진 21살의 이 용의자는 19일, 북부 키엘 시에서 체포됐습니다.

*****

German prosecutors say they have identified a second of two suspects in last month's failed bomb attacks on two German trains.

But a spokeswoman for the federal prosecutor's office today (Tuesday) declined to name the fugitive, who has so far avoided a massive police dragnet. She said prosecutors plan to seek an arrest warrant for the man on charges of attempted murder and membership in a terrorist group.

Monday, prosecutors (in Karlsrhue) said Lebanese authorities informed them last week of the whereabouts of the other suspect, identified only as 21-year-old Lebanese national Youssef Mohammed E.H. He was captured early Saturday in (the northern city of) Kiel.

Prosecutors have linked the duo to two suitcases containing homemade bombs that failed to explode on trains (traveling to Dortmund and Koblenz) on July 31st.

German prosecutors allege the two were trying to kill a large number of people.

XS
SM
MD
LG